At Metro, we strive for constant forward movement when it comes to making God’s word accessible in our different walks of life. With the ever-evolving way we may find ourselves "doing church" over the coming weeks, we are praying that the Metro app will be a tool you can use to stay connected to our church community and grow closer to God.
The Metro Community Church app, which is now available in all app stores, brings all of the things you love about Metro to the palm of your hand, or to the comfort of your home.
With the new mobile app, you can:
- Live stream our weekend services with the "live stream" tab.
- Watch current or previous message series. Or, if you like to listen to the message in podcast form, you can now do that directly from the app!
- Take and access weekly message notes without ever having to leave the app. When you're done, be sure to email the message notes to yourself!
- Give easily and securely with our new giving platform. The "giving" tab allows you to create an account, set a recurring gift or adjust your giving directly from your mobile devices.
- Stay up to date on current and future Metro Community Church events with our "events" tab.
But that's not all! With our new Roku and Apple TV apps, you can access weekly messages on your streaming devices, no matter where you are.
Even though "community" looks a little different right now, we want to walk beside you and support your relationship with God. Later this week we will be sending additional communication with information about weekend services and the ministries within Metro.
Visit our one-stop app download page: http://get.theapp.co/92mp/